Side Channel / Multi-Stop Awnings
A robust yet simple blind that will suit any style of the house. The channels and brackets are powder coated to any standard colour to suit your decor and give a sleek minimal effect.
Manually Operated ... by twisting the bottom rail and locking the blind in the desired position. This blind can be stopped at any of the predetermined positions of the drop.
The fabric is rolled around a top tube with a spring tensioning system that can be altered to your desired requirements. Best suited for smaller openings.
For windy area refer to our Zipscreen awnings as this awning allows the fabric will blow in and out of the channels with not fabric retention into the channel and spring loaded from the roll.
- Acrylic (Light Filtering)
- Mesh Weave (see-through).
- Optional Weatherbox powder coated to the colour of your choice.
- Channels & bottom rail can be powder coated to your colour choice.
- Approx. 5 weeks from deposit to installation.