Dependable everyday functionality.
Border Roller Blind (or Holland Blind) represents modern beauty, state of the art technology and dependable everyday functionality. With their clean design and the extensive choice of block out, translucent or mesh fabric options, you have every combination imaginable to suit the requirements of your living space with elegant contemporary style.
We can link two blinds together to minimise the light gap in the centre of the two blinds when large areas need to be covered. We also offer a day/night bracket system allowing a light filter blind to be combined with a Blockout blind for privacy at night.
We now supply roller blinds with no chains for child safety in mind or over doors where chains cannot be used. This is achieved by a new modern spring system, wand or motorisation. See our video's for more info.
Roller Blinds are by far the most popular selling blind on the market today because of the affordability, styles, and functionality. Our Roller Blinds are great for any internal window or even over doors. When rolled up they allow you to retain your view due to the small amount of room the blind covers in the open position.
We have a large range of colours, designs and textures including,
- Blockout (No light will pass through the fabric, great for bedrooms).
- Light filtering (This allows natural filtered light in, great for living areas).
- Screen (Mesh type fabric available in 2%, 5% & 10% open weave, this still allows you to take in the view and cut out the direct sun and heat).
Our blinds are all custom made to your requirements including,
- Chain colour
- Bracket colour
- Bottom rail colour/style or bottom trims and designs
- Cassette & Side Channels
- Approx. 3 weeks from deposit date to installation.
- Reveal fit (inside the window frame)
- Face Fit (fitted to the architrave or wall).
- Reverse Roll (Fabric rolling off the front of the roll like a waterfall.
- Standard Roll (Fabric rolling off the back of the roll, this is great for face fit blinds to eliminate the light gaps.