Canopy Awning Shapes
Architecturally designed Canopy Awnings are an ideal solution for all year round shading and rain protection of the doorway, windows or shop front.
Canopy awnings are constructed from a sturdy aluminium frame in your choice of colours and then covered in the fabric of your choice.
Canopy awnings come in 3 different styles/shapes to suit the look you are after.
Wedge Awning - As the name suggests this awning has a wedge shape.
Dutch Hood - Consists of 3 panels to create a bent shape.
Eyelid Awning - The traditional style of awning has an eyelid shape.
- Acrylic (Light Filtering)
- Mesh Weave (see-through)
- The frame can be powder coated to your colour choice.
- Valance - Straight, Wavy or none.
- Choose your size including width, height and projection.
- Approx. 5 weeks from deposit to installation.