SupaScreen® 316 Stainless Steel
Security Door or Screen
Using high tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel, woven into a fine mesh, Amplimesh® SupaScreen® is a modern innovation in security technology. SupaScreen® security doors are assembled using a unique patented pressure process, eliminating the need for screws, rivets, pins or snap-ins to retain the mesh panel. This system also ensures no dissimilar metal surfaces come into contact with each other, avoiding the possibility of corrosion.
We’re so sure of the quality of SupaScreen® doors and window security screens that we cover them with a 16 year security warranty.
BENEFITS OF SUPASCREEN®
- Tested to Australian Standard AS5039-2008 for maximum impact and shear resistance
- Enjoy clear unobstructed 156 degree angle of view
- High tensile 316 marine grade stainless steel
- Unique patented pressure process
- WERS rated for UV resistance and energy efficiency
- Superior protection against flying and crawling insects and pests
- Corrosion resistant
- 16 year SupaScreen® warranty
- Available in a range of frame colours
- Includes standard hardware
- 3 point locking mechanism
Produced with only the highest quality materials and rigorously tested at our NATA approved facility Amplimesh® SupaScreen® security screens are designed to withstand even the most aggressive would-be intruder, and everything nature can throw at them to boot.
For over 50 years, Amplimesh® security screen doors and windows have been tested in some of Australia’s harshest climactic conditions including surpassing an 8000hrs acetic acid salt spray milestone, an equivalent of over 25 years of usage.
Amplimesh® security screens are assembled into high quality door and window frames using our Amplimesh® patented ‘pressure fit’ mesh retaining system technology. This system prevents the door frame material from coming into contact with the stainless steel or aluminium security screens, thereby resisting galvanic corrosion and increasing the overall lifespan of your security screen product.
The Amplimesh® ‘pressure fit’ system uses no glue and has no visible fixings, giving your door/window a designer look and feel. No screws or clamps penetrate through the face of the security screen mesh, keeping the face of your security screen uncompromised. A dual purpose PVC ‘wrap around’ pressure fit co-extrusion allows for mesh retention and provides the ultimate protection from dissimilar metals coming into contact.
- The frame is available in an extensive range of standard colours or can be custom coated to suit specific requirements.
- 4 Weeks from deposit to installation.